Job Title: Multimedia Designer
Swift Health Systems is building a global direct-to-consumer healthcare and wellness brand. We are bringing to market INBRACE, an invisible orthodontic solution that is poised to disrupt the multibillion-dollar orthodontic industry. INBRACE straightens your teeth with fewer visits, less time, and less pain creating value for doctors and patients alike.
This is a unique opportunity for transformational self-starting individuals that want to part of a high performing cross-functional team that is rapidly growing. Swift Health Systems is well funded, with a combination of local, Silicon Valley, and international investors.
We are looking for team members that want to create a collaborative, high functioning, team culture that converts concepts into action. Be part of a truly unique opportunity to build a global technology and lifestyle brand that is on a mission to improve oral health and the positive self-esteem that result from a beautiful smile.
Swift Health System is seeking a passionate and creative Multimedia Designer who will work as part of the internal design and marketing department to build a global direct-to-consumer healthcare and wellness brand. With direction from the Chief Business Officer, this position will use knowledge of current graphic design software and tools to produce graphic art and visual materials for online and print marketing, advertisements, videos, communications and social media. This individual must enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
**A Portfolio or Personal Artwork is required with your application. Please include all relevant industry materials.**
- Develop graphic elements for various web, print and multimedia formats, including campaigns, concepts, social media posts, banner ads, tradeshow materials, website content, catalogues, posters, etc.
- Work with Chief Business Officer to assure all Swift Health material meets brand standards and consistency.
- Work closely with the Product and Market Development teams to create effective campaigns.
- Manage all social media channels and design daily posts that align with brand image. Support other graphic and video needs as required.
- Use creative talent to design picturesque, insightful, and original content through various mediums.
- Work with external vendors to develop creative materials for marketing campaigns (i.e. displays, t-shirts, bags, etc.)
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field
- 5 years of experience in Graphic Design
- Experience in working with medical device manufacturing company preferred
- Experience in Illustration / Design is preferred
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and PowerPoint required
- Experienced in social media platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn
- Adobe creative cloud is a PLUS
- Web design/development experience a PLUS
- Demonstrated multitasking and project management skills
- Seeking highly motivated, self-starter capable of working independently and as part of high powered team
- Ability to communicate effectively with higher level colleagues in Marketing, Medical Marketing, Medical Strategy, and external clinicians
- Ability to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency
- Aptitude to work constructively under stress in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to learn, take direction and handle critiques
- Outgoing and self-starter personality
- Good written and oral communication skills
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Stock options
- Generous health, vision, and dental plans
- Local candidates; no relocation