We're seeking an Office Coordinator to play a key role in supporting our office operations. The candidate must be a self-starter who is detail-oriented, an effective communicator and collaborator, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This role is perfect for the person with a wide skill set who frequently finds themselves wearing many different hats in their job responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs. Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, tracking cases, retaining submission data, initiating production workflows, and following up on work results.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Manage and maintain schedules, appointments and travel arrangements for the sales force
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Interact with external clients
- Coordinate project-based work
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Supervise, coach and train lower level staff
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supports the sales team in coordinating meetings, office visits and customer follow-ups
- Ensure the inventory of custom sales presentation materials such as brochures and presentation folders is always up to date
- Act as the primary customer service contact for clients who have questions about their accounts or our products
- Opens and maintains customer account information.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking, Supply Management, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Managing Processes, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Reporting Skills, Design Skills and Previous Executive Assistant experience a plus
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Salary: $13-17 / hour commensurate on experience
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, vision and disability
- Flexible work schedules
ABOUT SWIFT HEALTH SYSTEMS INC.:
Located in the hotbed of innovation near Irvine's University Research Park, we are a fast-paced Silicon Valley backed dental device company. If you are looking for a work environment with a positive culture that will empower and challenge you, we encourage you to submit your resume for review.