We’re seeking a seasoned Senior Human Resources Generalist to help scale our rapidly growing company. The Senior Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with management and the executive team. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all organization personnel
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program; and writes and places advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resources records and compiles reports as needed by management.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
Global & Cultural Awareness
Expertise in HR policies and procedures
Strong knowledge of hiring and recruiting processes
Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
Familiarity with MS Office suite
Excellent communication skills
A bachelor's degree and five to seven years of HR experience, or a master's degree in HR management and three to five years of experience in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and experience.
SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification or ability to obtain certification within 12 months of hire date.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Salary: $70K-$80K annual salary
Flexible work schedules
Generous health, vision, and dental plans
ABOUT SWIFT HEALTH SYSTEMS INC.
Located in the hotbed of innovation near Irvine's University Research Park, we are a fast-paced Silicon Valley backed dental device company. If you are looking for a work environment with a positive culture that will empower and challenge you, we encourage you to submit your resume for review.